Posted by The Patrioti-Critic
Thursday, June 24, 2010

I don't understand why is this being reported at the first place. It is not that we do not know it. This is a first hand experience from me. My sister's handbag was snatched in OUG market a few years ago. I brought her to the nearest police station to make a report later in the afternoon.

Firstly, we had to wait a really long time despite having numerous officers there that were actually quite free. (it's not like writing a report is soooo difficult you need some sergeant or corporal to do it right)

Secondly, after it is done you have to collect the report so that you can renew your I.C. I was shocked that you actually have to pay RM 2 for the report. For F*CK'S SAKE you got robbed! And they ask you to PAY?! Imagine you got here yourself, everything's gone and they tell you OH WE NEED TO COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU.

Another experience was when I applied for a 'police box' a few few years back where they were suppose to sign the booklet inside the box since my house was an end lot. They came consistently for a while but after that it just went downhill. The only time the came was during CNY where they ask for angpous.

M'SIA BOLEH !

0 comments

Post a Comment